Sunday 7 June 2009




THE PERFECT RELEASE

Time is change
Change is time.
Sleep is long
Long is love
The hurt and pain
The wait in vain
The lust of your date
The filthy weight.
Before I knew you existed
I new you would make me happy
I hadn’t met you
You hadn’t met me
And all the time
All I was waiting for
was a dreamOf the 8th line.
One I thought would never come.
I never thought id find anything else here.
But oh how I have felt.
You have found a pearl.
And I have found life.

................................................................................
REALLY TRAVEL

i can time travel
and never thought it was a possibility
it comes to me
in sleep
and waking in anothers bed.
you dont dig any tunnels.
you dont chant scriptures.
you dont stare into space,
or stand in tin boxes.
just speeding my energy
back far back
but it takes heart,
and the turmoil
of daily proceedures,
which you would rather not have occur.
..........................................................................................
ARE WE UNDERSTOOD
its not understood
yet we march
with some sort of sickenning love
on our shoulders.
oncoming traffic
to the curdling waves.
down in my hollow caves.
i do want to live but i cant like this.
and im getting old quicker lately.
im searching for my cold gold,
it was warm
but the rainbow went so long ago
when i loved a man who loved me
i new a father and a mother
im growing old
cant you let me in
now the waves are coming.
drive with me
gone gone can you see the cows
and ooh the pretty buildings.
oh this is getting old
but its the way the conversation must be.
maybe one day i will see im growin old
growing gold thats doing me no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment